ZyCor high temperature corrosion resistant coatings is the newest product in a full line of underhood and under car thermal insulating coatings for the automotive market. Proven well in excess of the highest automotive engine, turbo and exhaust temperatures.
ZyCor primer is both a standalone coating and a basecoat for ZyCor Color Coats. ZyCor is a natural extension of industry proven, auto enthusiast preferred products sold by HushMat.
ZyCor is the first-ever durable and effective thermal corrosion protection solution that outperforms tapes, wraps and other spray coatings.
Features and Benefits
- Do It Yourself high temperature corrosion resistant coating.
- Applied as a standalone coating for headers, manifolds, exhaust and turbos or can be applied as a base coat for ZyCor Color Coats.
- Endured over 5000 hours of continuous salt spray testing.
- Apply to automotive, marine, power sports, off-road and heavy truck components.
- Air dry (8 hours) or oven cure 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Packaged in easy to apply 13 oz aerosol.
- Surface coverage is 25 sq feet per can.
- Spray ZyCor Primer at 1.0 – 1.2 mils (.001 - .0012) thickness.
Usage and Application Information
- ZyCor Primer MUST BE applied first before applying any of the ZyCor Color Coat products.
- ZyCor Application Instructions - PDF